1/1/10

Five Question Friday

I have been following Mama M's blog for awhile now, and love reading her posts from her Five Question Fridays, SO..I decided that since it's a new year,
I'd join in on it too!

1. If you could bring one character to life from your favorite book, who would it be? Anne Shirley. I loved reading all of the Anne of Green Gables books as a kid. Anne's imaginative spirit & quirky personality would make her the very best friend, and she would certainly be cool to me!

2. Where did you get your very first kiss? Yikes.. it was actually planned out by my 6th grade "boyfriend" J.P... I was to meet him outside after the school bell & we were to kiss goodbye for the day, before we got on our separate school buses.. I was SO nervous, that I hid in the bathroom, and almost missed my bus home!
Fortunately, I got another chance the next day.. and I have no idea what I was so nervous about!

3. How did you welcome in the New Year? Tony & I met some friends for drinks, and had a pretty good time.. I am to the point in my life where going out to a bar isn't too much fun anymore, and I would rather stay home!
It was good to have some alone time with my hubby though :)


(don't you just love my tiara?? ..and what about my hubby's dorky smile!)

4. What is your favorite Beatles song? I have never really been a huge fan of the Beatles.. but it I had to choose, it would be Here Comes The Sun.

5. Donuts, overrated, underrated, or 'bout right? Gotta love donuts! My favorite is chocolate glazed.. yummmmm. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Theresa!! I am sooooo glad you decided to join in the fun! And, btw...I LOVE the tiara! Looks like a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo what a fun carnival! I love the first kiss story! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Anne of Green Gables too! I'm going to look forward to reading this on your blog every Friday! :-)
    -Gretchen-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay...so, I'm leaving you another comment! Crazy about your neice! There was one couple, early on in my nursing career...educated, smart, happy, together...they told me the story of how they didn't know about their first pregnancy until about 35 weeks...when HE felt the baby move when he had his hand on her tummy!

    Still crazy tho, no?!!!

    ReplyDelete