1. How long does your Christmas tree stay up? Well, it’s New Year’s Eve.. and it’s still up! Actually, I plan on packing up all of our Christmas things up this weekend!
2. Do you have plans for New Year’s Eve? Yep, I am making this for dinner.. renting a few movies from Redbox & staying home with my little family! Grammie & Grampie are coming over for dinner & a movie too! :)
3. Do you have any New Year’s resolutions? Why yes, I do! I would like to try to eat healthier, as I have eaten a bunch of junk over the past few months, and it has made me feel quite crappy.. as well as gain quite a bit of weight! I would also like to continue to get organized. I have been cleaning out & getting rid of a bunch of stuff this past month, and it has felt wonderful.. especially since it was all just taking up extra space!
4. How did you spend New Year’s Eve when you were younger? I had to think a long time about this one. when I was a teenager, I have NO idea what I did. I am guessing that it wasn’t that exciting, since I don’t remember! When I was younger, I used to stay up & watch the ball drop on TV, or fall asleep attempting to!
5. What was the best way you‘ve ever spent New Year’s Eve? Well, we usually go out for New Year’s with a bunch of friends.. but we are staying home this year & I am going to say that tonight is going to be my favorite New Year’s Eve.. being with my family, staying home sounds perfect to me!
Hope that everyone has a great night, can’t wait to see what 2011 brings! :)