1. Would you ever vacation alone? hmm.. I don't think so. I would have to have someone to talk to & enjoy the sights with.. plus, I am too shy to just make my own friends while on vacation.
2. Do you go the speed limit? ..if I'm not running late, then yes.. I am usually running late!
3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs? I started following blogs when I was pregnant, and fell in love with it and wanted to start one of my own, but was unsure if anyone would read it. So, I made it about Aidan, and some family members kept up with it.. as they dwindled off from reading it, I found friends that blogged, and have made new 'friends' from reading other blogs.. it is so nice to be able to relate to so many wonderful women!
4. Where do you shop for yourself? If I ever have time to go shopping for myself, I tend to go to Kohl's or Old Navy.. heck, I have even picked up a few things at Walmart or Target too, because Aidan is always with me, and I don't think that he wants to watch Mommy try on clothes!
5. What was the song that you danced your first dance to with your spouse at your wedding.. or.. what song would you like your first dance to be to?Tony & I didn't have a first dance.. we were married in Vegas, and had a party to celebrate when we got home. I am not the type to have an "all eyes on you" moment.. so no first dance was fine with me! :)