1/17/10

Tot School- Letter F

Tot School

This week's Tot School was so much fun!
Here's a peek into our week! :)


Aidan putting feathers on his F for his alphabet book.


This was a first, Aidan had fun pasting these "F" words onto the paper with Grammie!
(you can find this here.. along with a TON of other ideas!)


French toast for breakfast!


Aidan's special treat this week was french fries from McDonald's!


Practicing with his new flash cards! I was surprised that he actually liked sorting colors.. we started with blue & red.. he did so well!
Aidan hates flash cards, but I found these over here and thought they were so cute, I had to try them! Thank you Aunt Sarah, for printing & laminating these for us.. I can't wait to get a laminator!


Making flowers for Grammie..
(I got this idea here)



..aren't they beautiful?? :)


Fingerpaints!


this activity lasted for about 5 minutes, as Aidan doesn't like his hands to be dirty!


..and a FABULOUS picture of me, taken by my hubby.. very funny, honey :)


To wrap things up, we played with funnels in the tub, they were a hit!


For more Tot School activities, check out Carisa's blog!

10 comments:

  1. The flowers came out great! So fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great week. Flowers are very cute and I love the funnels..I need to remember to pick some up month end cause i think My son will love entertaining his sister in the bath this way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Aidan for my flowers, I have them on the shelf above my desk at work. Love them and You too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo great activities! I didn't even get the pictures off my camera this week :-P.. We fell behind on activities and life :-P.. I think I will continue the same things for this week and post it all together next Sunday..

    I think the flowers are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of playing with funnels in the tub...good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those flowers are so cute!
    melissa
    www.homegrownfamilies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the flowers and I bet Grammie does too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Jolanthe school creations! I think you F week turn out Fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great week! We are learning about letter F, too. Thank you for the fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete