Another week has gone by, where in the heck does the time go??
I am so excited for this Sunday, as we are leaving for a week-long vacation! We'll be going to up north to Glen Arbor.. and I am excited to finally take Aidan to a real beach! :)
I haven't forgotten about it, so here's this week's questions!
1. Did you have a favorite toy or blanket as a kid? If so, do you still have it? Yep, I still have them.. they are my Thundercats action figures from the 80's.. and I remember playing with them all the time when I was little!
Watching the cartoon was my favorite thing to do too!
I have no idea why I kept them.. but I was rearranging things in a closet about a year ago & Aidan was peeking through the boxes..
once he saw them, he had to have them!
Funny thing is, (man, I am a geek!) I also have the old cartoon series on DVD, and Aidan LOVES to watch it! Sometimes, he'll randomly run through the house screaming, "Thundercats.. Ho!!!" :)
2. Do you dream in color? I don't think so..
I hardly ever remember my dreams if I have them anyways.
3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller? I am 5'3"
.. and I love it, not too short, not too tall!
4. If you could have anyone's voice (celeb or other) as the guide on your GPS, who would it be? GPS?? Um, yeah.. I have not evolved that far yet.
5. Do you return your cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot? I always return it to the corral, I hate it when people leave it wherever.. and I always see carts rolling free in the parking lot, looking for cars to hit :(
Hope you have a great weekend!