1/16/10

5QF!


Yay for 5 Question Friday!
Check out Mama M's blog for more!


1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager? This question is hard! Seriously, I really can't remember getting into that much trouble as a teenager.. maybe making my mom upset by talking on the phone to a boyfriend all night? I don't think the real trouble started until I went to college.. and was introduced to the lovely art of drinking & frat parties.. to think back about it now, I have no idea what I was thinking partying that much! So, I guess my troubled years were my college days!

2. Are you a morning person or a night person? I am definitely a night person. It is not unusual for me to be up til 1 or 2 am every night.. and I have just recently started to discipline myself to go to bed by 11.. Aidan wakes me up too early to stay up late anymore! It is SO easy to stay up all night for me though, I get so much "free" time to myself!

3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter? Texter? What is that??? Seriously, I have NO time to text, and have never used that feature on my cell phone. I have no idea how people can text so much, and so fast! I have seen people texting & talking at the same time.. my brain can't move that fast :)

4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is). I have never been into politics. I normally only follow the presidential elections, where I listen to the debates of each candidate & make my own decisions from there.
I know I should be more aware of politics, and care more about these issues.. but when a conversation turns to political parties, my brain shuts down, and wanders to more entertaining subjects!

5. Are you a pet person? You know.. I used to be! We used to have 5 cats! (I know, I know.. that is bordering on crazy cat lady!) We had to put one of our cats to sleep after Aidan was born, and I hate to say it.. but less is more! I dearly love our feline companions, but after becoming a mom, I just don't have the time to devote to them anymore.
I do have one cat that I adore, and she is still taking the birth of our son very hard. Baby, my cat, hides from Aidan all day, and I cherish the time I get to spend with her at night while Aidan is asleep :)


2 comments:

  1. ughh I keep forgetting about this fun carnival! I will have to try and do this in the future! I loved learning a little more about you each week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hello, I sounds as though we were separated at birth. Um, I TOTALLY agree and can relate to each thing on your list!! 1) I was a REALLY good teenager (my parents were sooo lucky!) 2) That quiet free time is like a drug... I could stay up all night!! 3) HATE texting. Annoys the bejesus out of me whenever I see people doing it. 4) Ditto ditto ditto 5) We have two cats and they used to be treated as Kings! Until James came along... love them, but don't have time for them. And don't plan on getting anymore should one... you know... leave us.
    Phew! You know, I stopped by to reply to your comment on MY blog and here I ended up writing a book on yours. Sorry! Anyway, I'm so excited you want to participate in the postcard exchange - could you send me an email so we can work out the contact details? I couldn't find your email address in your profile. :(
    ~Mari-Ann

    ReplyDelete