1. What are you most afraid of? Man, starting out with a super hard question for me! I am terribly afraid of losing loved ones. I have lost a sister to suicide, and a best friend to growing apart.. and each one was extremely painful. I would do just about anything to have my sister Sarah back, and my life still doesn't seem quite the same without my old friend Scott..
I think of them both every. single. day.
I have absolutely NO idea what I would do if I lost anyone else close to me, I know that I can't control these things.. just another reason I am terrified of it! :(
2. Do you use a flat iron or a curling iron? I have used a curling iron for years.. to curl & straighten my hair. I just don't understand how to use flat irons, and always got a weird kink in my hair when I did use them. Now that I have embraced my natural curls, I use a curling iron to curl out any frizzies. :)
3. Hands-free or phone to the ear? Phone to the ear & crink in my neck. I hate talking into thin air, I don't know why.. just do!
4. Do you have a matching bedroom set? Ha! that is funny.. no, we do not have a matching bedroom set. Our dressers are mis-matched & we could care less..!
5. Do you believe in the paranormal? I think that I like to believe in the idea of the paranormal. I love all types of movies that deal with the unexplained.. but I don't think I would ever want to be in contact with anything weird, all of that stuff scares the crap outta me!