2/12/10

5QF!


It's Five Question Friday.. Valentine's Day style! :)

1. What is the one thing your love does for you that you can't live without? Tony is very understanding, and knows that I am in dire need of a break from Aidan once he gets home from work.. so.. he always takes Aidan when he gets home from & I get a breather for a bit!
I love that he is such a great daddy, but most importantly, he is the best thing that has ever happened to me! Love you honey! :)

2. When did you know your love was "the one"? I pretty much knew that I wanted to be with Tony the rest of my life a few months after we began dating. I had never felt so comfortable with anyone, and I felt safe & secure with him in my life.

3. Does your love have a special ringtone on your cell? Uh.. no. I barely use my cell phone, so I just use whatever ringtone came with it. When I do talk to Tony on my cell, it is on the two-way.. you know, direct connect? I am so unaware of the lingo with cellphones these days! :)

4. What are you attracted to most in your special someone? Physically? His eyes. And his eyelashes go on for days.. wish I could trade with him! Our son has inherited his lashes as well! Love his personality. He is pretty laid back, and I wish I could be as easy-going!

5. Did you know when/where he was going to pop the big question? I didn't know where, but I had an idea when.. I saw the jewelry store bag in the backseat of the car, and wasn't supposed to! I don't wear jewelry, so I knew something was up.. and it was nowhere near my birthday.. he proposed the next day. :)

1 comment:

  1. oo love these posts! Loved getting to kno you and tony better :-)

    ReplyDelete