2/25/10

Five Question Friday!


1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song? Uh... no. Well, I have been known to sing drunken karaoke.. you know, the kind where you have had a few too many drinks, and join your friends on stage for a few songs?? It's been awhile since I have done that though! :)

2. What is your favorite coffee drink? I used to have to have cappuccinos, but now I am used to just plain old coffee every morning.. I add creamer & sugar though!

3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be? I wouldn't change my name, I actually really like it. I like that it's not too common, and I just don't have any complaints about it!
Now, my mom once told me that she almost named me Katrina.. I would have definitely gone to change that name asap!

4. Were you ever bullied? I wouldn't say that I was bullied, but I was made fun of in middle school because I was too chicken to date boys.
Looking back, I have no idea why all those girls were wasting so much time with boys in 6th-8th grade..that age seems so young to me now.. I am glad that I was a geek that wasn't too "into" boys yet. You can only be young for so long! :)

5. How often do you eat fast food? Too often, and I need to stop using the convenience of the drive-thru!

3 comments:

  1. ooo fun questions this week! I am going to head over and do this now too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to remember sitting on the gym floor in middle school & talking about boys, we were best lunch time friends remember? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe - spoken like a true mama, your comment about how 6th-8th grade seems so young. I quite agree now that I'm older, but at the time I was BOY CRAZY!! LOL
    I love your name, too. :) I also love Katrina though. ;)

    ReplyDelete