7/15/12

zoo!

We had a fun day at the zoo with Uncle Rob, Aunt Sarah & Hayley.. 
my mom & step-dad also joined us, they had never been to the zoo before! 

I think Aidan & Hayley enjoyed being pulled around in the wagon all day!
I think we all took turns pulling them too!


 Hayley checking out the animals with Grandpa:


Aidan watching the animals with Grammie: 


Adalyn even enjoyed the zoo! 


The kids having fun at the African exhibit:


Aidan getting close to one of the giraffes! 


Hayley's turn to feed one with her Daddy:


Tony got to pet one too! 

I was so bummed that the new baby giraffe didn't come out that day, 
I bet he is so cute!


Addie was pooped after the giraffes!


After lunch, we took a train ride!



 The kids had fun running around together & playing:


On our way out, both kids got to get an up close look at a bearded dragon!



We had such a good time!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful zoo!! I love that picture of Addie passed out in the stroller! What a fun time!

    ReplyDelete