Oops, here's 5QF on Saturday for ya!
1. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Well, we are starting a NEW tradition for our little family this year.. we going to start opening one gift on Christmas Eve, and it is going to be an age appropriate game for Aidan, that we can all play together that night as a family. (We picked Cootie as our game this year!)
Other than that, we tear all the presents open first thing Christmas morning! :)
2. What is your favorite Christmas cookie or candy? How about all of it?? If I'd have to choose, it would be these..
..it is called Kifli, and it is a Hungarian recipe that Tony's grandmother used to make, which his sister Linda makes for the family every year during Christmastime.. it is delicious!
I LOVE the walnut (dios) and prune (lekvar) flavored ones!
3. What is the worst Christmas present you have ever received? Hmm, I have NO idea. I am sure that I got some things that I didn't want when I was younger, and less thankful for stuff!
4. Christmas song that you love? I LOVE the song "Silent Night, so this year, it's this one:
5. How many trees do you put up? If you've ever been to our home, you'd know that there's only room for one tree, and it's a skinny space-saving one! ..and I'm perfectly happy with that! :)