12/17/10

5 Question Friday!


I can hardly believe that I am posting this on the correct day.. isn't it amazing??? :)

Here we go!

1. Do you regift? And if so.. do you have a re-gifting horror story? Nope, never have re-gifted.. so, no bad stories from me! 

2. Do you know what you are getting for Christmas this year? Nope, I have no clue! Tony usually asks for a list from me, but he waits until the last minute to go shopping!

3. Who brings the most gifts in your family, you or Santa? I would have to say Santa. Usually, we limit the amount spent on eachother & Santa goes a bit overboard sometimes!

4. What store do you love to buy jeans from? Kohl's. I have absolutely NO time to go to the mall to browse around for jeans, and Kohl's has the Levi's that I love, and I can get in & out of there without crying! .. because jean shopping is just SO much fun!.. yeah right!

5. Christmas meal: Big, All Out Meal, or Snacks & Apps? Well, it depends.. at my Dad's we always have a big sit-down meal. At my Mom's, we have a more casual dinner, usually something simple & lots of snacky foods. At Tony's sister's get-together, we have a big meal, that also has snacks.. and I feel like a big fat pig after I leave there, but I LOVE the food!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment