8/9/10

Vacation!


This past week, we had an awesome time up in Glen Arbor!

Aidan loved the beach, and the big lake (Lake Michigan)..
although he wouldn't go in the water!

The home we stayed in for the week was gorgeous!
We were definitely spoiled, with TONS of room!


Aidan loved his own personal play area in the basement, and had to use the shuffleboard table several times a day :)


He also thought the loft beds were cool!


The best part of the house, was that it was right on the lake.. here's Aidan, getting his first look at the "big water"..


2 comments:

  1. awww what a great trip! That house looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time. I just read your post about the dunes, but I wasn't sure if it was the same dunes I went to as a kid. But now I am sure that it is. I used to live in Sutton's Bay a small town outside of Traverse City. But that was years ago when I was like in first grade.

    ReplyDelete