3/5/10

Yay.. it's Friday!


1. What's your guilty pleasure? Hmm.. I would have to say it's Mountain Dew. I KNOW it is terrible for you, and I KNOW that it is all sugar & caffeine.. but man, I cannot get enough of that stuff! I absolutely, under no condition keep it in the house, but when we go out to eat, or if I stop at a gas station to buy something to drink.. Mountain Dew it is :)

2. What's your favorite TV series? The only show that I religiously DVR and watch is Desperate Housewives. I have watched it since the beginning, and I just really find it funny & entertaining. I also LOVE The Office, but we only watch reruns, I would love to watch all of the episodes, in order :)

3. Can you speak any foreign languages? Uhh.. no. I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, and can remember some words.. but I definitely couldn't have a conversation in Spanish! Sometimes I feel that Aidan is speaking a different language, because he can't fully pronounce what he is saying.. does that count as speaking & understanding a foreign language? :)

4. How many pairs of shoes do you own? For a girl.. not many. I am just not the type that has tons of shoes. Now flip flops, that's a different story.

5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's.. peanut, almond, straight-up regular, etc? I'd have to say peanut. I can eat a whole huge bag by myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment