3/26/10

5QF


1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try? Nope. I thought I was doing great, then on the way back to the high school, I failed to yield at a blinking red light.. duh! The teacher slammed down on his brake & made me get out of the driver's seat.. and, I got another 2 weeks of driver's training.

2. What is your most embarrassing moment? I had a complicated pregnancy with Aidan, and during one of my stays in the hospital, I was getting a routine ultrasound to see how our little guy was doing.. as Tony & I were looking at the screen in awe over Aidan, my midwife turned to me & smiled a goofy kinda smile, and Tony noticed a weird looking bubble on the screen. So, I asked what it was. She told me that it was gas in my lower intestine,
and that I would soon have to pass it.. and I sure did!
Being pregnant, you have a ton of gas anyway, and I couldn't have controlled it if I wanted to.. but I was mortified to fart during my ultrasound!
Guess I'm glad Tony & my midwife knew it was coming! :)

3. What TV show would you want to be on- Oprah, The Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear? That's a no-brainer.. fashion help, and a shopping spree?
Sign me up! :)

4. Would you ever get plastic surgery.. and what kind? I don't know, I'd like to say no & be completely happy with myself.. but if money were no object,
I'd go for the lipo! Stupid flabby belly! :)

5. What are your favorite jeans to wear? I ♥ Levi's, 525.

2 comments:

  1. Loved reading all of your answers. I will play along here:

    1. We didn't have to take a driving one.. we just did a 30 hour (I think thats how many it was) behind the wheel session after taking a class in high school. So I "passed" I guess since the whole thing is like your test. The written part I passed the first time.
    2. hehe blogged about that not that long ago.. funny story about the fart (well now its funny).
    3. The biggest loser.. oo how life changing..
    4. I don't think so... specially if I could do the biggest loser!
    5. the ones that fit ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love these Friday questions - so fun to get to know you!!
    I totally remember the gas thing during pregnancy... growing another person is not always a beautiful thing!!
    And I'm with you on being on What Not to Wear - love Stacy and Clinton!

    ReplyDelete