It's Friday, and I am actually on time with answering the questions!
Here we go!
1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting? The closest I have ever come to a celebrity sighting was a few years ago in Chicago.. I was on a shopping trip with my step-mom & as we were crossing the street, I looked up & saw Stedman.. you know, Stedman Graham.. Oprah's boyfriend! I know he's not technically a celebrity, but hey, he's with Oprah.. it's gotta count for something! :)
2. What temperature do you keep your house? It varies, I like it cold.. we never go above 70.
3. Do you notice dust at other people's homes? Uh, no. Do people actually look for dust while they are visiting other homes? If any of you do, you can come to my home & see my dust on display.. I try to dust weekly, but I tend to forget! :)
4. What's the worst job you've ever had? Hmm.. I would have to say working for Parchment Yard & Garden when I was a senior in high school. The pay was terrible, and we usually had to go out on landscape jobs that were very labor intensive.. it seems like it was always super hot on those days too. I remember praying on the way to work that we would be slow & I would get to stay at the shop & sell flowers all day :)
5. What is your most sentimental possession? I'd have to say my journals. I started journaling as a freshman in high school, and have a little library of books that I wrote continuously in until Tony & were married in 2005.
..guess once I found what I was looking for, I didn't feel the need to journal anymore! Love you Tony! ♥