Okay, so I have been a bit lazy about my blog posting.. sorry!
Our little munchkin has been sick, fighting off a nasty cold & I just haven't been on the computer too much.. it's been a nice break.. just hope Aidan gets better soon!
Here we go!
1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day? On a normal day.. I would say a few hours.. probably 2. I usually always wait until Aidan goes to bed to check my emails, and catch up on my favorite blogs.. I have tried to limit myself, because I have been known to stay up all night on the computer! :(
2. Will you pay for your children's college, or raise them to pay for their own way? You know, I haven't really thought much about this at all.. I know that we should! We have some money being saved for Aidan every month, but I know that it would more than likely not be enough when the time comes! I would like to think that we would help him the best that we can when that time comes!
3. Have you ever been in a car accident? Yep. I have been in a few fender-benders, but the worst accident I got into was when I let a friend of mine drive my car.. I guess he was trying to be cool or something, was going way too fast & ended up getting into an accident that totaled my Blazer.. man, I loved that Blazer.. thank goodness for full-coverage insurance!
4. What is your favorite book? I have a couple.. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte, Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden, Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.. and of course all the Twilight books by Stephenie Meyer.. I know they are just sappy teen fiction, but they were SO fun to read!
5. Do you make your bed everyday? Uh.. no. I try to sometimes though! I know it drives my mom nuts that I don't make my bed, and I never have.. although, when we are expecting guests, I'll make up the bed & bring out the fancy pillow shams & it does look nice! :)