12/24/09

Christmas craftiness!

This week so far has been spent preparing for Christmas, and making (& eating) some cute (& yummy) things!


I LOVED making this snowflake craft with Aidan.. he was so careful about the placement of his buttons.. his finished ornament looks so pretty on our tree!


For those of you who know me, you know that I am still extremely close with my ex in-laws & that Aidan is thought of as one of the grandkids too!

On Tuesday, Aidan was invited over to my ex mother-in-law's home to decorate cookies & make Christmas ornaments with the kids & grandkids.. he had so much fun & Mommy ate a TON of cookies!


..decorating cookies! I loved all the bright icing colors :)


Painting salt-dough ornaments..


Bryson & Aidan were awesome artists!


Ornament #1.. with a little help from Mommy..


Ornament #2.. ALL Aidan! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment