5/3/10

Go Tigers!


On Saturday, Tony & I went with our church
to a Tigers game!
It was so nice to get away for the afternoon,
just the two of us.

Plus, it was super cool to see part of our praise team singing the National Anthem! :)


The seats weren't the greatest, but I really didn't care!
It was a beautiful day, and we were kid free! Just kidding, I did love just sitting & enjoying the game though..
..if Aidan came with us, we would be
running all over the place!
We're thinking maybe next year for his first baseball game :)


Tigers won 3-2 in the 9th inning, can't wait for my next date with Tony! :)


2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had a good time. I had a great time watching Aidan. I am open for next year to watch Aidan if he is still not ready for a ball game!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun date! I love getting away for a little while and just enjoying our time with each other!

    ReplyDelete