4/22/10

ducks



Last week, I promised Aidan that we would go feed the ducks.. he was SO excited & I was looking forward to it too!
Once we walked up to the water, we realized that there were only 2 ducks.. and a TON of geese! Oh well, Aidan didn't seem to care!


Getting a handful of bagel crumbs for the "ducks"..


"Here ya go ducks!"


"And here's some MORE!"
Aidan filled up both hands & was chucking bread at the geese!


" I think they want to play with me.."


"Come here ducks!"


Aidan chased this poor guy for a good 5 minutes..


..but he got smart & went to the water, Aidan wasn't too happy after that!
Maybe next time we go, the geese will want to play with him :)


1 comment:

  1. hehe such a fun day! I am petrfied of feeding large birds like that.. but Sammy thinks its fun!

    ReplyDelete