Thank goodness that Mama M posts a preview to her 5 questions on Thursday nights.. I am gonna be super busy tomorrow & this weekend.. so who knows when I would get around to answering these! (because I know there a a ton of you just dying to read my answers!) hee hee :)
1. What is the first car you owned? I'm gonna go with the first car that I paid for, not that the parents helped get.. it was a Saturn SC2, and I loved it til it started to leak every time it rained! :(
2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to? Oh geez.. the only song that comes to mind is "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen.. ugh, now I am going to have that song in my head ALL night!
3. Have you ever had stitches? Only when I had my wisdom teeth out.
4. What was your first job? I've already told ya about this one.. working for Parchment Yard & Garden.
5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character? When I was younger.. Oscar the Grouch! But you know.. sometimes when I watch Sesame Street with Aidan, I realize Oscar is kind of a jerk! I'd have to say my favorite now is Elmo, and that's because he makes Aidan smile :)