4/22/10

5QF.. kinda early!



Thank goodness that Mama M posts a preview to her 5 questions on Thursday nights.. I am gonna be super busy tomorrow & this weekend.. so who knows when I would get around to answering these! (because I know there a a ton of you just dying to read my answers!) hee hee :)



1. What is the first car you owned? I'm gonna go with the first car that I paid for, not that the parents helped get.. it was a Saturn SC2, and I loved it til it started to leak every time it rained! :(

2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to? Oh geez.. the only song that comes to mind is "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen.. ugh, now I am going to have that song in my head ALL night!

3. Have you ever had stitches? Only when I had my wisdom teeth out.

4. What was your first job? I've already told ya about this one.. working for Parchment Yard & Garden.

5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character? When I was younger.. Oscar the Grouch! But you know.. sometimes when I watch Sesame Street with Aidan, I realize Oscar is kind of a jerk! I'd have to say my favorite now is Elmo, and that's because he makes Aidan smile :)

1 comment:

  1. 1. nice car.. boo on leaking. My first car I owned (aside from the borrowed one from my parents in high school) is the car I drive now. A 2005 Honda CR-V.
    2. Totally singing that in my head too! hmm like all of Vanilla Ice's songs :-P It was my first CD and they are permanently in there!
    3. oo no stitches with Aidan.. lucky lady! I have had lots but all from surgery - wisdom teeth, hernia repair, c-section, and gall bladder removal.
    4. I worked at a web (site) hosting company. My mom was an admin there and I got a job working with the IT department being the gofer.
    5. oo Oscar was my favorite as a kid too! Now I would probably say Grover.. but I'm not a huge sesame street fan.

    ReplyDelete