4/30/10

5 Question Friday!


1. If you could, would you go back to high school? Um, no. I don't think that anyone wants to revisit that weird adolescent time.. at least I don't want to! :)

2. If a genie appeared & granted you two wishes.. what would they be? (and, no saying "more wishes!") Let's see.. first, I would wish for enough money to pay off all of our debt, my family's debt.. and friends too! Debt really stinks, and I will be SO happy to be completely debt free.. someday! Second, I would wish for.. a bigger house! I LOVE living in Tony's childhood home, but I have NO idea how 8 kids fit under this roof.. just to have some extra closet space or another bathroom would be heavenly!

3. What kids show do you secretly like? Ugh.. this is embarrassing, but I LOVE iCarly!
I also have a secret crush on Spencer too. :)

4. What is your beverage of choice? Non-alcoholic: a sugar free vanilla iced coffee from McDonald's..
alcoholic: Captain & Ginger :)

5. What is something that you would change about yourself, or are working to change about yourself? I am trying to eat more sensibly & exercise daily.. it is so hard! I hate to exercise, so just doing that each day is a miracle in itself!

1 comment:

  1. 1. same!
    2. Love both of your wishes! I would say number 1 is the same #2 would be to eat whatever I want and be skinny :-P
    3. oo I like suite life w/ zac and cody!
    4. everyday - mt. dew special - yummy lattes adult - margarita :-)
    5. see #2 :) I am so with you on this one!

    ReplyDelete