11/29/09

an award!


It's my first (and probably only!) blog award given to me by Gretchen!.. I think the last award I received was one of those Book-It awards in middle school, you know, the ones that you could redeem at Pizza Hut for free pizza.. for reading SO many books? ..yeah, I know, I was a nerd! :)

Thank you so much Gretchen.. I absolutely love reading your blog, and you should check it out too!

Here are the details:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link to their blog.
2. Share 10 honest things about yourself.
3. Present this award to 7 other whose blogs you find brilliant in design or content.
4. Tell those 7 people they have been awarded.

10 Honest Things About Me:

1. I love to blog.. I love to post what is going on in our little lives! I also follow WAY too many blogs, and stay up far too long at night trying to catch up with everything going on with everyone!

2. I am addicted to PostSecret.. I have been for years. I love that you can read others secrets & sometimes relate to them, it's nice to know that we are ALL human! (if you check out the PostSecret blog, some of the posts may contain un-edited content..just a warning!)

3. Oh man, I am lazy.. I sometimes will try to get Aidan to go back to bed after he gets up in the morning. It is almost NEVER successful.

4. Before becoming a mommy, I had long hair. Long, naturally curly hair that I would spend over an hour a day straightening! After Aidan was born, it was chopped off, and I am embracing my yucky curls.. I just don't have time to care about my hair anymore!

5. I am a crazy coupon clipper, and get insanely excited when I can get a product for free, or next to free.

6. Tony & I were married in Las Vegas.. it was one of the most wonderful and memorable things that I have ever done.. no wedding stress, and being able to spend a whole week in Vegas with my new hubby was so much fun!

7. My folded laundry has a terrible time making it to the closet and the dresser drawers, I have no idea why I am so lazy about putting laundry away.

8. I love donkeys. I have no idea why.. just do.

9. I am spiritually single. I go to church every week by myself, and it is horribly frustrating... I will continue to pray, and know that I am not alone.
I also take comfort in knowing that He is speaking to Tony, he just chooses not to hear Him yet!

10. ..this list of 10 things was very hard to come up with.. I am glad it wasn't 20. :)

Now, here's 7 friends I'd like to nominate!

Lisa
Sarah
Lindsay
Laurie
Allison
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. aww fun! I loved learning more about you! Thanks for the award :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you did the 10 honest things... thanks for sharing Theresa!

    ReplyDelete