1/3/11

family Christmas

Here are some pictures of our Christmas gathering at my mom’s house, it is always fun every year & so nice to see everyone too!

All the kids in front of the Christmas tree, patiently waiting to open presents!

IMG_2497

Here’s me with my step-sisters & our hubbies, and then with our kiddos!

IMG_2508IMG_2510

The poor kids were still waiting to open gifts..

IMG_2503122010 025

I absolutely LOVE this pic of Aidan & Hayley.. looks like she’s wanting to tell Aidan to get his own spot to wait!!! :)

IMG_2504

Yay! We finally have some presents!

122010 027

Present opening goes kinda fast here.. with paper flying everywhere!

IMG_2514

Aidan got so many cool gifts, and had such a great time with his cousins too! :)

3 comments:

  1. The look on Hayley's face is priceless...I am telling you that little princess has a little spunk about her... don't know where she would ever get it from though :) Love the pictures!!
    Love ya
    Hayley's Mommy (Sarah)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for not waiting till Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL your Mom's comment totally cracked me up!! You have a beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete