1/9/11

5 Question Sunday!

5QF

It’s been a lazy kinda Sunday around here today.. Tony & I are starting to feel yucky again, hoping that our colds don’t make a reappearance! Ugh.. we hate getting sick!

Anyways, I have had enough energy to sit around & check out my favorite blogs!

Here’s my answers from 5QF.. on Sunday!

1. What is your current favorite book, and why? I am reading 1984 right now, and struggling through it.. so it is definitely NOT a current favorite.. but I do have a favorite that I can read & re-read, it’s White Oleander by Janet Fitch.

White Oleander

I LOVE this book.

So.. if you ever have the chance to read it, do so! I couldn’t put the thing down!

2. Do you go to the dentist regularly? Well, no. I go once a year. I know,, I am supposed to go every 6 months.. but I feel that I don’t need to, and I will tell you why!.. I brush twice a day, sometimes three, I floss AND I have never had any cavities.. so, I go once a year.

Now, for our son, he will go twice a year! :)

3. What is your worst memory from High School? Ugh.. the constant pressure to fit in, and I have NO idea why I cared so much what people thought of me.. yep, I would have to say the need for acceptance & to fit in with everyone.


4. What do you hope to be remembered for in your life? I want to be remembered as a loving wife, mother.. and grandmother! I try to go out of my way to be helpful to people, and I hope that it has left an impact on someone!

5. Are you superstitious or do you have any superstitions? This is kind of embarrassing, and Tony LOVES to tease me about it, but I HATE odd numbers. For instance, the TV volume is always on an even number, the car radio volume is on an even number.. if it can be set on an even number around here, it always is.. and Tony likes to ‘change’ it on me periodically!
I don’t think that I need therapy yet.. I seem to be functioning alright so far!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment