11/11/10

5 Question Friday!

Wow, it's been quite a long time since I have participated in this! Here's for those of you that need some "Theresa-knowledge!"


1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? I'd have to say recovering from my c-section. I am a horrible baby when it comes to pain.

2. How much sleep do you get at night? I usually get about 6-7 hours of sleep, 
but I am trying to train myself to get to bed earlier!

3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist? I believed in Santa for quite awhile.. maybe til I was 8? I found out that Santa was make-believe when my friend Michelle & I were rummaging through her mom's desk for something & found all of the letters that she wrote to Santa over the years.. along with her baby teeth!!! ...no Tooth Fairy either! It was a bad day for the both of us kids! :)

4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater? Saw this on a whim with the other mommies from my MOPS steering team, it was actually pretty cute! :)



5. What do you wear to bed? I wear a t-shirt & comfy pants or capris.. 
nothing fancy here!

1 comment:

  1. hehe love reading these and missed you posting them! 1. that is up there but my gall stones were pretty miserable.. probably because I wasn't even healed from my c-section! 2. I get just under 8 hours :-) 3. I believe I was in Kindergarten when someone told me. That totally would have been a sad day! 4. umm its been a while.. we went and saw alice and wonderland.. before that a Harry Potter movie :-) 5. sweats and a tank top.. I like to keep it casual as well :)

    ReplyDelete