10/4/10

tiny talk tuesday


So.. this may not be a funny & cute "tiny talk tuesday".. 
but it was precious to us & had to share!

One of our kitties, LC, was unfortunately hit by a car Sunday night.. waking up to it on Monday, we weren't sure how to break the news to Aidan, if he would even understand it & let alone care.. but he was so heartbroken! :(

Anyways, putting him to bed tonight, he wanted to talk about LC..
here's some cute things he said:

"Mommy, I wish LC was like a monster, 
then she could have eat the car that runded her over.. GRRR!!!" 
(my typical boy talking here!)

"I want to go to sleep fast, so I can wake up & LC won't be died anymore..." 
(bless his heart!!!)

Goodbye sweet little LC.. you'll be missed! 

5 comments:

  1. Bless you Aidan...made Grammie cry. She will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo sorry to hear about the kitty... that is so hard to lose a pet! I hope Aidan continues to handle it okay.. cute story about being a monster though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry Theresa! Sweet comments by Aiden.

    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is so sad. I am so sorry. Pets are a critical part of our lives. I just love how their little hearts and heads process things. I hope your little man's heart heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete