10/4/10

tiny talk tuesday


So.. this may not be a funny & cute "tiny talk tuesday".. 
but it was precious to us & had to share!

One of our kitties, LC, was unfortunately hit by a car Sunday night.. waking up to it on Monday, we weren't sure how to break the news to Aidan, if he would even understand it & let alone care.. but he was so heartbroken! :(

Anyways, putting him to bed tonight, he wanted to talk about LC..
here's some cute things he said:

"Mommy, I wish LC was like a monster, 
then she could have eat the car that runded her over.. GRRR!!!" 
(my typical boy talking here!)

"I want to go to sleep fast, so I can wake up & LC won't be died anymore..." 
(bless his heart!!!)

Goodbye sweet little LC.. you'll be missed! 

5 comments:

  1. Bless you Aidan...made Grammie cry. She will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious. Bless his little heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo sorry to hear about the kitty... that is so hard to lose a pet! I hope Aidan continues to handle it okay.. cute story about being a monster though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry Theresa! Sweet comments by Aiden.

    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is so sad. I am so sorry. Pets are a critical part of our lives. I just love how their little hearts and heads process things. I hope your little man's heart heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete