10/7/10

5 Question Friday!


Technically, it's Friday.. but it's almost 2 am & I'm still not in bed! I guess I'm a a little excited about going on vacation with my hubby tomorrow.. we're going to Mexico! Puerto Vallarta to be exact.. 6 days away from our munchkin & I don't know if I should be sad or excited.. I guess I'm a bit of both. I am gonna miss that little boy!!! :(

Here's some 5QF for ya, I haven't participated in awhile cuz the questions have been sorta lacking.. but this week they are decent again! Here we go..


1. What do you listen to while driving? Ever heard of these guys? 
 They're only Aidan's absolute favorite ever! I swear, I can't get this music out of my head.. ever. Ugh.

2. What's your least favorite thing about fall? Raking leaves.

3. What does your dream house look like, inside & out? Honestly, my dream house is anywhere Tony & Aidan are.. ( I know.. corny!!) ..but I do really like our home. I just wish we had the money right now to update it, especially the kitchen! Oooh, and some extra storage space would be nice, and a wrap-around deck out front too!

4. Would you ever own a minivan? Funny story: Tony & I recently went car shopping, and were really open to the idea of a mini van.. until we sat in one to test drive it! I got in the drivers seat & had a mommy freak out moment.. not ready to convert to the mini van mommy yet! :) 
We ended up loving & buying a Chrysler Pacifica.. has just the amount of room we need!

5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them? Yep. I think I may have worn a pair of jeans once without washing them though, but I hate how "stiff" new clothes feel, they have to be washed first! 

Have a wonderful weekend!!!!

1 comment:

  1. oo loved reading all of these! I hope you guys are having an amazing trip!! New car! How cool - I need to see pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete