2/14/11

best valentine's day gift EVER!

Tony & I normally don't get each other much for Valentine's Day.. usually a box of chocolates (that I definitely don't need.. but oh, so good!) or I get him a little something silly.. nothing fancy, that's for sure!

This year, Tony got me the one thing that I have been wanting for years.. 
now I just need to learn how to use it! 


Aidan hasn't been very thrilled about Mommy following him around trying to take his picture all of the time.. love this pic of him trying to "shoot" me & get rid of me!


Oh well.. at least I have the kitties to take pictures of when Aidan isn't cooperating!


Thanks for the new camera honey, 
I LOVE YOU!!! 

4 comments:

  1. ohh wow what a great present!! Love all of the shots you took :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh... awesome Theresa!!! I can't wait to see more pictures and hear how you love it. Have fun!

    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...what a difference in pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great! I'm sure that you can find a class locally. I'm starting one the first Monday of March. Hope that I can get some help understanding it a little better and how to get better basketball pictures :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete