9/3/10

5 Question Friday!




I can't believe it's September already! I am quite happy about it though.. I have the widows open & can feel the nice cool breeze.. finally!

Here's this week's Five Question Friday:

1. What do you do when you have time to yourself? Honestly? I do absolutely nothing. I like to just sit & do nothing sometimes.. I read a book or magazine, or sometimes even take a nap too :)

2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see? I see our backyard.. Aidan's playhouse & sandbox.. and our huge black walnut tree that Aidan has been fascinated with lately.. it's fun for him to throw the walnuts everywhere :)

3. Who/what would you want to be reincarnated as? While I don't believe in reincarnation, this is for fun, so.. remember how I said I like to do nothing?.. I would be a perfect cat! Sleep, eat, repeat.. yep, I can handle that. 

4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids? I cannot stand to see a child disrespect their parents.. especially in public.

5. Regular or Diet soda? Honestly, I don't care.. I just love carbonation, so I'll take any kind! 

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment