1. What were your school colors? I went to Parchment, so mine were maroon & gold.. BUT they have changed over the years,
and are now maroon & white.
2. What's the best compliment you have ever received?
I remember this so vividly, because it completely made my day!
Back in 2004 or so.. it was late one night & I rushed to the store for
milk for the next morning. As I was leaving the store,
a guy came up to me & said "I don't want to freak you out or anything,
but I just wanted you to know that you have such amazing natural beauty."I was practically in my pajamas & my hair was all messy..
so I left the store with a huge smile on my face :)
3. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper?
I have tried cheap,
and I will never go back to purchasing it again!
4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you?
Why yes, I have!
I never thought that anyone would go to the trouble of planning a
surprise for me, but my mom did for my 30th birthday.
She surprised me with a pedicure party.. thanks mom! :)
5. What is one material possession that you can't live without?
Right now, I would have to say it's my iPod.. I love this thing,
love all the apps & all that nerdy stuff.
I love that I can check my email & roam around on the internet on it,
without leaving my favorite chair in the living room too!