10/11/12

first day of school!

Okay, I have to laugh at myself here.. Aidan's been in school for almost TWO MONTHS now! 

Here's a look back at his first day of kindergarten!

Aidan was up bright & early at 5:45 his first morning, 
the bus picked him up at 6:35!

(..he doesn't ride the bus anymore, Aidan AND Mommy 
needed the extra hour of sleep, so I take him and pick him up from school now, 
as he wasn't too excited to get up anymore after that first day!)

All smiles & super excited:


After Aidan got on the bus, Mommy & Adalyn met him at school to get some more pictures!

Aidan was very excited to find his desk, and see some of his friends from preschool in his class too!


You know, I actually didn't cry until I got home.. 
it was so quiet & felt strange without Aidan there!

I am used to it now, and cherish the time that I get alone with Adalyn! :)

2 comments:

  1. So cute at his desk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Aidan had a wonderful first day of school! Wow 6:30 on the bus that is super early!! What time does school start?

    ReplyDelete