Haven't done this in awhile.. thought I'd try to start back up again!
1. What's your favorite Christmas cookie?
I LOVE the good 'ol Christmas sugar cookies, with lots of icing.. they are my favorite!
2. What's your favorite holiday movie & why?
I absolutely love this movie & how silly it is.. if you haven't watched it, you must! It will definitely put a smile on your face.
3. Is there a gift that you have bought your kids that you wished you hadn't after you opened it? Not yet, but this year.. I got an awesome deal on this for Cyber Monday..
$20 for a box of 1600 Legos!!!
I KNOW that I am going to regret getting it for Aidan, as I KNOW that I am going to step on one of them in the middle of the night or something.. plus, it will probably start a new love for Legos & I HATE how expensive those little pieces of plastic can be!
4. What is the messiest room in your house at the moment?
Right this moment, I would have to say our living room. Aidan is playing with his toys, and they seem to get everywhere lately!
5. What is the furthest you have driven for the holidays?
Not very far, we have always stayed in town. I'm so thankful that both of our families live close by!