6/3/11

5QF


Hey! I'm actually completing this linky party on the right day! ;)

1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to spend money.. on a pool or on landscaping? DEFINITELY landscaping!!! I wouldn't want to clean said pool, and I know that I would be too lazy to keep up with the chemical routine for it, so bring on the pretty yard! I would love to have a perennial garden, and pretty sculpted beds around our home.. right now it's just mulch & hostas, which pretty much take care of themselves :)

2. Death penalty, yay or nay? You know.. I don't know. I think that there are some horrible crimes being committed out there, and sometimes don't feel it is punishment enough to have the criminal just sit in jail the rest of their lives.. you know? 

3. What is the worst thing you child has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked? I think Aidan was 2 or so, and I was not feeling well that day.. 
I got up to go to the bathroom, accidentally leaving a bottle of Pepto-Bismol on the table.. Aidan opened the bottle & completely dumped out the contents all over the floor.. 
even after stem cleaning, there's still a pink hue to the carpet! 

4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist? I go once a year.. & only after my mom bugs me ;)

5. What is your favorite animal? Donkeys!!! I have no idea why I love donkeys so much.. 
look at them, aren't they adorable??? 


2 comments:

  1. Yay for blogging!! Missed reading your posts :-) 1. most certainly a pool!!!!! I love water and love to swim.. I am sure it would be a ton more more and cost but man would I love it!! 2. so I am with you this is tough.. and I agree with you there are crimes that sitting in jail and wasting hard working american's money doesn't seem right! 3. oo thats not to bad.. stinks it stained the carpet.. and I will just let you know Sammy's worst involves bodily fluids in his room during nap time.. Lets just leave it at it took us more than 2 hours to clean his room.. and we still should repaint after all the scrubbing and disconnecting the air duct and cleaning it out as well. 4. ahem.. we don't have dental insurance.. so I haven't been in 2 years but I need to go soon! 5. oo those donkeys are super cute! My favorite animal would be dogs.. love their personalities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Theresa! The picture you posted of the donkey's were cute. :-) Hope you are well! Miss seeing you at church, but we are enjoying only driving 15 minutes to the church we have been visiting.

    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete