9/13/11

it's a GIRL!

Well, we had the big ultrasound yesterday..
we found out that we are having a little girl!

I was a bit surprised at first, as I was expecting another boy..
but now that it has set in, I am so excited for our little family!

Here's a picture of her! 
I found out that I have an anterior placenta.. 
so she is cuddled right up next to it & it was very hard to get a decent photo of her! 


After our appointment, we went shopping for Aidan's little sister!

Aidan picked out this cute puppy for her, and we got her a couple outfits..
Aidan is so excited!


We have her name all picked out, but Tony & I decided not to share until she is born!

We have found that it is offending quite a few people, but we wanted to have some sort of surprise.. because we definitely couldn't wait to find out the sex! ;)

3 comments:

  1. yay congrats to you guys!! Can't wait to hear her sweet little name :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grammie can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa, Congratulations on a GIRL!!! I'm so happy that you'll get the joy of having a son and daughter. You and Aiden did a great job shopping -- love what you picked out. :-)

    You look beautiful... hope you are still feeling good!

    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete